Our office staff are happy to help with any queries you may have and can be contacted on 020 8642 5463 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. The office team are Mrs Bolt, Mrs Pennant, Mrs Mellor and Mrs Lewis.
In our school we always try to:
- Listen to members of staff and other adults.
- Listen to each other.
- Use quiet voices in the classroom so we can concentrate and do our best.
- Be polite and thoughtful of everyone.
- Move carefully and quietly in the classroom and around the school.
- Use and carry equipment, resources and furniture carefully and safely; returning things we have borrowed.
- Take care of our school and keep it tidy, leaving things as we expect to find them.
- Be kind in words, thoughts and actions.
Children are not allowed in the school buildings before 8.45am, at playtimes or lunch times, except with a teacher’s or midday supervisor’s permission.
For the children’s own safety necklaces, rings and earrings should not be worn. Where children have pierced ears one pair of small studs only is acceptable. These should be removed for PE and swimming. No long trousers, tights or skirts may be worn by children using PE apparatus. Hair gel is not to be worn.
Chewing gum is not permitted within the school premises.
All clothing, bags and musical instruments should be labelled with the child’s name. A lost property box is kept for any items that are found.
If parents wish older children who walk to school alone to bring a mobile phone with them, this must be labelled with the child’s name and handed in to the school office on arrival. Other than for this purpose, mobile phones should not be brought to school.
Dogs, other than registered guide dogs, are not allowed within the school grounds without specific permission from the Headteacher.